Saturday, May 12, 2012

Diary of Wimpy Kid Quotes


                              

"I'll be famous one day, but for now I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons." - Greg Heffley" - Diary of Wimpy Kid 1
"Well, the problem is, it's not easy for me to think of ways to improve myself, because I'm pretty much one of the best people I know. " - Jeff Kinney
“The best person I know is Myself.” 
"See, when you're a little kid, nobody ever warns you that you've got an expiration date. One day you're hot stuff and the next day you're a dirt sandwich." - Diary of Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth
"But the thing I’m finding out is some people don’t really appreciate it when you’r trying to be helpful" - Diary Of Wimpy Kid : The Last Straw
"So I've started wearing sweatpants to bed because I really don't need Santa seeing me in my underwear." - Diary of Wimpy Kid : Cabin fever
"I'm basically one of the best people I know." - Diary of Wimpy Kid : The Last straw 
"Youre gonna grow up and marry some ice cream! Haha!" - Diary of Wimpy Kid : Rodrick Rules 
 source : Jeff Kinney Quotes

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment